Grover is a fresh alternative to buying
You can subscribe to the latest tech instead of buying, and give things back at any time. We're on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world's resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone. As our community is growing every day.
As a member of our Product Team in this position you would be responsible for identification of customers’ requirements and for the management and development of a competitive digital Renting Platform strategy. This is a key role to drive the innovation of our Platform and requires the ability to integrate analytics, business models, coordination and design thinking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Together with Product Team define Product strategy, vision and roadmap
- Together with Engineering and Data teams developing, implementing and managing our Rental Platform
- Identify product opportunities and their requirements
- Business analysis of product opportunities and their requirements
- Working cross functionally with all departments and external partners.
- Develop go to market strategy and ensure feedback channels are integrated into the product development
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a master’s degree and have a strong commercial foundation combined with demonstrated technical understanding.
- You have Product Manager relevant experience in Agile development process. A proven track record of releasing digital products into the market in an agile manner would be advantageous.
- You understand Agile development process including Use Cases, Kanban, QA and User Acceptance testing, continuous delivery. etc.
- Experience with business model transformation, for example moving from book and bill to subscription
- You are ambitious and possess a strong drive and an innovative mindset
- You can demonstrate excellent English skills, orally and in writing, as well as profound networking and communication skills across organizational levels and cultures
What we offer you:
- Team Events
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- A fun workplace
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
Want to work with a small but very effective team, and help us change the world of consumption? Then you're in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We're a team of over 40 creative minds, from more than 16 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there's no room for hierarchy, and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does things.