Head of Operations
Head of Operations
Grover is a fresh alternative to buying
Through us, you can subscribe to the latest tech instead of buying, and give things back at any time. We're on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world's resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone. As our community is growing every day, we're now looking for a Head of Operations.
- You will lead our Operations team, strategically, technically and in daily operational business.
- You will optimize our forward, return and refurbishment logistics as well as our warehouse operations and actively manage all 3PLs.
- You will proactively highlight necessary product development needs and always have an eye on the appropriate and most tooling.
- You will work closely with our customer support, business development and category management to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- You will provide transparency to internal processes and insightful reportings to all relevant stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the evolution of all data-oriented and strategic processes.
- As an expert in operative processes, you are actively engaging yourself in comprehensive operations-related projects.
- You graduated with a degree in business administration or economics and bring 3+ years relevant working experience, ideally with a focus on business process optimization, supply chain management, business development.
- You have successfully led a team in a fast-paced environment before and are an outstanding communicator.
- You bring an entrepreneurial spirit, very good analytical skills and assertiveness as well as resilience.
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in English
- Ideally, you have previously worked in a fast scaling start-up.
What we offer you:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility to drive progress
- Flat-hierarchies with open-minded, experimental culture
- Ability to shape the future of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies
- Ownership of your work
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- A fun workplace
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- Team Events
Want to work with a small but very effective team, and help us change the world of consumption? Then you're in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We're a team of over 40 creative minds, from more than 16 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there's no room for hierarchy, and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does things.